Thursday, February 1, 2024 – 11:30 PM I by Editorial Staff
Today is the last day that clubs can make transfers in the current transfer window. Curious about what else happens? You can follow it all live below.
– 20-year-old Manuel Ofiso leaves KV Oostende. The defensive midfielder is bought away by OH Leuven
– Kylian Hazard leaves RWDM. He will work on a rental basis at SK Beveren.
– It’s official now too. Orel Mangala leaves for Olympique Lyon.
– Eliot Matazo (21), a Belgian youth international from Monaco, is on his way to Antwerp. He must replace the departed Arthur Vermeeren.
– Benito Raman will then leave Anderlecht. A contract is ready with OH Leuven. His contract with RSCA expires in six months.
– Matz Sels moves to the Premier League. Nottingham Forest takes over the 31-year-old goalkeeper from Strasbourg.
– Vincent Kompany is still doing everything he can Thomas Meunier from Borussia Dortmund to Burnley.
– AA Gent is very active and still achieves Hugo Gambor (21) away from Ligue 2 club USL Dunkerque. The young central defender completed all his medical tests yesterday.
– KV Mechelen has the transfer from Islam Slimani officially confirmed. The striker played for Anderlecht last season.
– After the match at Standard, Antwerp coach announced Mark van Bommel another reinforcement. The Great Old can expect a new midfielder.
– Anderlecht will probably still see in extremis Amadou Diawara to leave. He would be loaned to Spanish side Cadiz.
– At AA Gent one can probably see Hugo Cuypers still leaving. He is said to be on his way to MLS club Chicago Fire. The deal has not yet been finalized, but an agreement is in the air.
– AA Gent does everything it can Stefan Mitrovic to get back. There is a good chance that this will work. The 33-year-old defender now plays for Getafe.
– AA Gent anticipates a departure of Hugo Cuypers. The Buffaloes beckon Mickael Biron, for whom RWDM itself paid 2.5 million euros at the time. Last season he scored 16 goals for RWDM.
– Orel Mangala is on its way to Lyon. Nottingham Forrest and the French top club have reached an agreement regarding the transfer of the Red Devil. Lyon would pay 30 million euros.
– At Antwerp they do everything they can Dennis Praet to capture. The midfielder is out of contract with Leicester City after this season.
– Will there be another transfer?r Antonio Nusa? That is still highly questionable, because Brentford is already said to be working on a different approach.
– On Tuesday evening, Genk and Charleroi announced that the 22-year-old Ken Nkuba moves to Limburg. The 22-year-old defender replaces Daniel Munoz.
– It’s still not out of the question Hugo Cuypers leaves AA Gent in extremis. Ghent has already asked Gustav Nilsson of Union, but that option is not feasible.