During the hearing of November 7, the Antwerp Commercial Court, Turnhout department, considered seven files. Among others, Astor vzw, which operated the Klein Veldekens residential care center in Geel, closed its books.
- Care of Natasja De Weer Commv., nursing activities, Industrieweg in Weelde, on confession. Curator: Bruurs.
- Events & Logistics BV, promotion and organization of performing arts events, Diamantstraat in Herentals, by summons. Curator: Backx.
- Sonnenschein Cheryl, manager at Be Your Own Leader Commv., Bergstraat in Heusden, on confession. Curators: Benijts, Somers and Verhaegen.
- Astor vzw, retirement homes for the elderly, Groenhuis in Geel, by confession. Curators: De Chaffoy, Plessers and De Lepeleire.
- Foxed Belgium BV, beverage retailer, Violetstraat in Westerlo, on confession. Curators: Van Rompaey and Feytons.
- Laswerken Daems BV, manufacture of metal constructions, Hoge Darisdonk in Oud-Turnhout, by confession. Curators: Van Gompel and Robeyns.
- Sharma Rucheka, limited service eatery, Meerlaarstraat in Laakdal, on confession. Curator: Draulans.
Also read: Armonea takes a strategic step with the takeover of the Klein Veldekens branch in Geel