The young grunt returned to the classroom, with or without enthusiasm. And youngsters also prefer to sit at school in style. But which items will make a child’s heart beat faster this fall? Our fashion expert Hilde Geudens tips three trends on a mini size that are sure to score.
The best copain for autumn for grave guests and chicks: the bomber jacket with its many faces. Sturdy, with a design or cozy puffy. Check!
1. IKKS Junior, 139 euros.
3. Vero Moda, 39.99 euros and 29.99 euros.
5. billieblush via Sarenza, 94.99 euros.
6. Zara (boys), 35.95 euros.
Stripes, blocks, flowers… Nothing too crazy or too busy. Feel free to throw playful prints into the mix, for that extra cool and fun extra.
2. AO76 at ASAdventure, 49 euros.
4. Bellerose hat 49 euros, shirt 55 euros and bag 65 euros.
6. Sticky Lemmon, 59.95 euros.
5. Bellerose (girls), 79 euros.
(Read more below the photo.)
This content includes cookies from social media or other external platforms. Because you have disabled these cookies, this content will remain hidden. Please accept social media cookies to still display the content.
Even toddlers with the biggest pout will shine with these colorful outfits. Dopamine dressing at its best: the more color, the more joy.
1. Tommy Hilfiger, cardigan, 84.90 euros and sweater 74.90 euros.
2. Twinset Girl, 105 euros.
4. Kånken Mini from Fjällräven at ASAdventure, 84.95 euros.
5. Mini Rodini, 180 euros.
6. New Balance, 69.95 euros.
2 moms on why they don’t send their child to school: “My son cried every day that he had to go to class” (+)
10 kids show what they will wear to school on September 1st: “Every morning I choose my own clothes”
Free unlimited access to Showbytes? Which can!
Log in or create an account and don’t miss out on any of the stars.
Yes, I want free unlimited access