We design places that matter, where people meet and live together every day; places and buildings that people identify with. We are involved from the initiation phase to delivery.
Working at SUM means working in an open atmosphere, working in a learning environment and working with a focus on results through collaboration.
Does this make you excited? Then come and work at SUM as Assistant Designer!
In the position of Assistant Designer you assist the project architect with all occurring activities. You make designs, models and drawings based on sketches. You ensure the architectural and aesthetic quality. You create visualizations and booklets for presentations and competitions. You communicate directly with the clients and go along to assist with presentations.
Our projects have a high degree of complexity and the tasks vary greatly per project.
It is a versatile position in which you have all the space to work at your own level and you can realize your ambitions.
- a completed education at the TU or Academy of Architecture
- 0-3 years of work experience
- knowledge of common design and presentation software (we work with SketchUp, ArchiCAD and Adobe CS)
- Many learning and development opportunities through participation in complex plan and project development
- A good working atmosphere
- We offer support in your BEP process
- High-profile assignments
- Working week of 32-40 hours
- Easily accessible by public transport and reimbursement of travel costs
- Inspiring meetings and study trips
- Employment conditions in accordance with the collective labor agreement for architectural firms, salary based on education and experience
Is this role tailor-made for you? You can send your application (portfolio and CV) to [email protected] for the attention of Nienke van Dijk (HR Manager). We look forward to meeting you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.